Making the Most of Your Summer
1. Get out of bed! Getting up early gives you more time to get more done throughout the day. It also creates a habit that will benefit you when school starts again.
2. Get a new job or work more. Working over the summer minimizes the amount of time spent working during school as well as the stress of balancing homework and work.
3. Get started on online summer classes. Procrastinating will add stress and will make you miss out on the last few weeks of summer.
4. Work out. Whether it is going for a run, lifting weights, or doing yoga, working out will not only make you fit, but it will also make you feel more productive and happy!
5. Strengthen your relationships with others, whether it is friends, family, or your boyfriend or girlfriend. Building relationships will get you lifelong friends.